Thank you so much to Anita at Discovering Your Happiness, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you for this unexpected honor and encouragement! Anita has a phenomenal blog about living a positive life. One of my favorites of her blog is Your Depression Doesn’t Define You.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Me:
- I am a music freak; all kinds except cannot handle hard rap or opera. I could not live without Spotify and the variety of music it offers.
- I am addicted to Pepsi’s. Yes, I know it is awful stuff. I’ve admitted I have a problem. They say that’s the first step. 😉
- I love receiving FabFitFun subscription boxes. I have not been disappointed yet.
My Nominees in No Particular Order:
- Pain Warrior Code
- Rejoicing In Hope
- Being Lydia
- A Weekly Dose of Sue
- The Bipolar Writer
- Lea’s Spiritual Journey
- Jo Ann Maxwell
- The Word
- This Beautiful Life
- Life With An Illness
- This Bipolar Brat
- Dinosaurs, Donkey, and MS
- Waking Up On the Wrong Side of 50
- Undeniably Sara
- She’s A Seeker
- What is your 2018 goal? My biggest goal is to go to a support group training and to start a local or online chronic pain support group.
- What is one of your biggest accomplishments? Learning how precious life is before it is too late and living life to the fullest which includes learning to listen with curiosity.
- If you could pack up & move, where would you go? Somewhere at a very warm beach with clear water.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Leading a support group, helping others navigate the chronic pain life and live fully, and advocating for chronic pain patients. I would love to have my psychology degree within 5 years but not sure if it’s doable, but I can dream about it.
- What is one of your biggest fears? My biggest fear is that I haven’t learned from the past.
My Questions for Nominees:
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
- What are your 2018 goals?
- Who is your favorite musical band?
This was fun! I can’t wait to hear everyone’s answers.
Much Love and Many Prayers,